The Only Pleasure: A Transgender Romance Book Collection Do

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Supernatural Music Camp Index du Forum -> Hors-Jeux -> Vos suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sabryben

Masculin
Statut: Players

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 09:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Only Pleasure: A Transgender Romance Book Collection Do Répondre en citant

<h2>Get TWO standalone steamy M2F transgender romance short stories with a collection of 30 free bonus romance stories inside!</h2>

Wild Desires &#x2013;Transgender Basketball Romance

Mike began his off season from the L.A. Lakers going back to his old stomping grounds. Venice Beach, California. Surf, sun, beautiful women and old friends. He is surprised to find an old friend is not what he expected. She is a beautiful transgender woman named Savanah and oh how much fun they could have together.

When a thug threatens and then harms an old acquaintance named Joe, they spring into action to help the man without a thought for themselves, except maybe a little hanky-panky if they can fit it in.

Savanah is a private investigator and feels her skills could be helpful to her friends. She has other skills she had been waiting to try out with her old friend Mike for years and that to could be helpful.

Things begin rolling a little out of control and as usual she enjoys it. Savanah learned a long time before that fear does not help, it gets in the way of her Wild Desires.

A Race for Love &#x2013;Transgender Bad Biker Romance

Amber never thought that she would meet the perfect man for her at a biker bar. But when Amber, a transgendered woman, gets harassed at a bar, a man named Matt comes in and stops the man from harassing her. However, she immediately gets sucked into his world and starts to learn about the true nature of the other man. Matt is the perfect guy for her, but she&#x2019;s afraid to tell him of her gender.

Not only that, she also has the other problem of Travis, the homophobe who was harassing her at the bar. She could tell that he hated her, and when he starts to take drastic actions, things immediately change. Will Amber and Matt be able to handle a relationship with one another? Or will it stop before the fire starts?

Download for FREE with Kindle Unlimited

WARNING: This eBook contains mature language and content intended for 18+ readers only!

The Only Pleasure: A Transgender Romance Book Collection Blythe Elder

Tags: book 4Shared, book text online view format, read flibusta story writer epub, phone wiki free eReader book, link online francais access book, book pdf, link without registering selling online ebook, Google Drive, book without payment, book cheap book, bookstore access selling online ebay, free doc, book french, download torrent, You search pdf online pdf, book for ibooks, store book, free macbook read, purchase book, download full book, reading francais english torrent online, book online, mobile ebook, book format djvu

La...raccolta...contiene...racconti...differenti,...memorie...autobiografiche,...scritti...intimisti...e...racconti...surreali...ma...le...narrazioni...non...sono...mai...banali...e...svelabno...(soprattutto...al...lettote...che...non...frequenta...certe...tematiche)...lo...sfaccettato...e...variegato...mondo...transgender.Non...tutti...i...racconti...sono...ugualmente...godibili...ma...alcuni...hanno...lasciato...il...segno.Io...ho...particolarmente...apprezzato,...ridendo...di...gusto,...Ramona's...demons...Corposa...antologia...di...racconti...con...tema...comune...le...molteplici...declinazioni...di...identit...di...genere...39...FairishGodmum...says:...January...28,...2017...at...2:34...am...1+...Argh!...I...am...going...crazy...because...I...KNOW...I...have...an...amazing...YA...book...with...a...cross-dressing/possibly...trans...characterFortunately,...the...stand-out...pieces...are...well...worth...the...price...of...admission,...and...you...really...have...to...admire...Topside...Press...for...what...they've...set...out...to...accomplish.As...published...on...Bending...the...Bookshelf....more...flag...2...likesLike...see...review...Jun...06,...2017...Cae...rated...it...really...liked...it...Shelves:...quiltbag,...ownvoices,...trans...3.5,...rounded...up//favs:saving.../carter...sickelsthe...caf.../rThere.are.some.stories.where.being.trans*.or.genderqueer.are.very.central,.and.some.where.it's.barely.mentionedNovember.2016..Keine.Kommentare.zu.Romance:.Transgender.Romance:.So.You.Are.(Transgender.Lesbian.Bisexual.Gay.Urban.Love.Paranormal.Romance).(Contemporary.Comedy.Mystery.Seduced.New.Adult.&.LGBT.Short.Stories).(English.Edition).Get.THREE.standalone.hot.M2F.transgender.romance.short.stories.with.a.collection.of.30.bonus.romance.stories.inside!.An.Offensive.Tactic.M2F.Transgender.and.Ice.Hockey.Romance.A.hunky,.star.hockey.player.for.the.New.York.Rangers.walks.into.the.&hellip;.Den.ganzen.Text.anzeigen&hellip;.Den.ganzen.Text.anzeigen.Copyright..2017.DoFollowIn.regards.to.this.book,.many.of.the.stories.are.a.missGenerally,.the.stuff.by.trans.women.was.pretty.decent.But.so.much.of.this.was.just.an.odd.insight.into.some.collective.tran.This.was.an.incredibly.uneven.anthology,.and.I.was.a.bit.surprised.at.how.dreadful.so.much.of.it.was.considering.Topside.Press's.stellar.later.record.There.are.some.I.really.enjoyed:.Imogen.Binnie.and.Casey.Plett.(of.course),.Ryka.Aoki,.Red.Durkin,.Riley.Calais.Harris,.Cyd.Nova,.and.others.in.which.it.was.just.nice.to.see.some.decent.representation.if.it.wasn't.spectacularbut..all..in..all,..i..really..enjoyed..it!..i..laughed,..i..cried,..i..got..turned..on,..i..got..turned..on..while..crying.you..know,..the..whole..transgender..experience.i..really..loved..its..unapologetic..presentation

delivered.by.a.fire-elemental.who.was.originally.born.a.water-elementalTom,...one...of...the...editors,...filled...out...my...lovely...comment...form...and...offered...me...a...review...copy...of...The...Collection:...Short...Fiction...from...the...Transgender...Vanguard...and...I...figured...why...not...add...it...to...this...months...eventAbove.all,.we.think.[sic].that.you.find.the.stories.that.follow.enjoyable,.inspiring,.and.thought.provoking.Click.here.to.continue.reading.on.my.blog.The.Oddness.of.Moving.ThingsSep..01,..2015..Jes..rated..it..really..liked..it..A..super..important..and..transformative..work..with..many..amazing..stories..-..In..particular..Imogen..Binnie,..Casey..Plett,..Susan..Jane..Bigelow,..and..Elliot..Deline's..essays..stick..outloss...of...male...privilege,...the...fetishization...of...Asian...women...when...that...privilege...is...lost...after...post-op...gender...reassignment...surgery,...and...one...story...where...a...superhero...goes...through...gender...reassignment...surgery).Some...stories...begin...with...these...good...ideas...or...a...story...that...will...leave...you...thinking,...and...then...they...just...stop...(e.gIt.sounds.insane.and.I.picked.it.up.from.the.library.yesterdayAs..one..of..the..top..agents..bluntly..puts..it,..he's..far..too..pretty..for..a..manIt...sounds...insane...and...I...picked...it...up...from...the...library...yesterdayTheres.no.real.romance.in.itWhat...a...fantastic...book

Skip...to...content...DoFollow...Menu...Impressum...SucheSearch...for:...Homophobia:...The...Ultimate...Guide...for...How...to...Overcome...Homophobic...Thoughts...Forever...(Gay...Rights,...Homosexuality,...LGBT,...Lesbian,...Bisexual,...Transgender)...(English...Edition)...21It.was.abundantly.clear.that.the.character.was.being.set.up.as.Magnuss.love.interestflag..1..likeLike..see..review..Harrison....A..fairy..tale..about..a..trans..princess..going..on..quests,..making..her..mark..on..the..world,..and..finding..love..(with..a..cis..man)27.regencyfan93.says:.December.22,.2016.at.10:48.pm.2+.Chasing.Death.Metal.Dreams.by.Kaje.Harper,.a.free.read.from.M/M.Goodreads.Dont.Read.in.the.Closet.eventOur.Live.Show.at.RT.Part.I:.Robin.Bradford.and.Janna.MacGregor.Recent.Reviews.Lost.and.Found.Sisters.by.Jill.Shalvis.Make.Me.Sin.by.J.TThe..mainstream..perception..of..trans..literature..(if..there..is..such..a..thing)..is..pretty..exclusively..focused..on..coming-out..stories..and/or..tragedyFrom..the..trans-man..stunt..double..to..asexual..skateboarder,..there..are..many..orientations,..professions..and..family..situations 79c7fb41ad

Ten Sexy Tales: Anal Sex, MILFs, Gangbangs, Threesomes, Lesbian Sex, and More download epub mobi pdf fb2How Batly the Bat Became an Air Traffic Controller download epub mobi pdf fb2Cute Simple Makeup Tutorials download epub mobi pdf fb2Synthese Von N-Glykanen Zur Chemischen Glykomodifikation Von Proteinen (Beitrage Zur Organischen Synthese) (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Heart of a Hero: One Last Adventure download epub mobi pdf fb2Beyond the Void Darkly (A Christian Time Travel Love Story) download epub mobi pdf fb2Gaslight (Dragon Gold) download epub mobi pdf fb2English Medium Instruction in Higher Education in Asia-Pacific: From Policy to Pedagogy (Multilingual Education) download epub mobi pdf fb2Ready, set, go! download epub mobi pdf fb2How to Court Runaway Gammas: Gay Romance (Mate Wooing Book 301) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 09:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Supernatural Music Camp Index du Forum -> Hors-Jeux -> Vos suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation